Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can I match these bathroom tiles?

Antoon
Just Starting Out

Can I match these bathroom tiles?

Hi Bunnings,

I need white wall tiles size 18" x 12" to match my existing bathroom tiles as per photo attached.  Do you have them?

Also, floor tiles as in the photo.  Do you have them?

Bath full view.JPG

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Bathroom tiles

Hello @Antoon 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about your tiles.

The equivalent size of 18" x "12" in millimetres is 457.2mm x 304.8mm, the closest tile I could find is the Johnson Tiles 450 x 450mm Desert White Lappato Ceramic Floor Tile. It's not gloss white and it's short by 7mm, I'm sorry but there are no white wall tiles in 457mm. This tile size might have been popular at one point, but all the new tiles have been standardized. 

I suggest upgrading your tiles to Johnson Tiles 300 x 600mm Satin White Rectified Ceramic Wall Tile. If you are upgrading your bathroom wall tiles, it would be practical to use the new standard sizes.

In regards to the floor tiles, I suggest visiting your local Bunnings store so that you can see the flooring tile colours available. Please make sure to bring your bathroom measurements so that you can calculate the number of tiles you'll be needing.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Antoon
Just Starting Out

Re: Can I match these bathroom tiles?

Thank you Eric for your reply

Zak

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects