Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ensuite and walk-in wardrobe

jacquif
Growing in Experience

Ensuite and walk-in wardrobe

This is how my ensuite and walk in robe turned out .

Thanks to hungry termites 

I built the wardrobes myself not bad for 67 y o it was so easy, the plasterer finished the cornice around the top. Vj board painted Tiamo to match feature wall in bedroom . The ensuite well I love better than that cubical shower that I had . Hope you all like it

16584540250765155280569331230127.jpg

16584540814333629817025264495527.jpg

16584541307161051815396498354413.jpg

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Ensuite and walk-in wardrobe

Hi @jacquif,

Sorry to hear about the termites but you have definitely made lemonade from lemons! You have done a fantastic job on your ensuite and walk-in robe. I really like how the panelling in your robe matches your bedroom feature wall. Great projects like your sometimes go into our Top Ideas page, you might find your project there one day!

Do you have any advice for someone looking to tackle an ensuite or walk-in-robe project of their own? 

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
jacquif
Growing in Experience

Thankyou I couldn't afford to get them built in or buy a pax like system I just had to think outside the box and the melamine board from bunnings was in my price range and making it adjustable at any time I  the future. Also watching  the how to channels ..I have found out that I really like building things give me a drill hammer and circular saw im happy

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi @jacquif,

You have done a great job sticking to budget and getting creative! What project do you have going on next?

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects