Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Help wanted for laundry renovation

StefanGigovic
Finding My Feet

Help wanted for laundry renovation

Hi Community.

I have been an avid reader of the workshop for a few weeks now and was wondering if I could use the collective knowledge from the community to help with my laundry renovation/plan.

The main objective is to add as much storage space as we can to the area and beautify the space.

I have attached some images (excuse the mess) as well as my feeble attempt of a floorplan.

Any help would be much appreciated.

n.b Our colour scheme for the area will be white with black fixtures. We will change the flooring to the same boards that a 20210907_103338.jpg20210907_103656.jpgNew Project.jpgre throughout the house (as seen in the second image)

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Help wanted for laundry renovation

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @StefanGigovic. It's fantastic that you've joined us, and many thanks for sharing your project.

The best place to start would be with @Adam_W's article on How to plan a laundry renovation. Be sure to check out our Top 10 most popular laundry renovation projects for some inspiration as well.

I've put together a layout below for you that has a decent amount of storage space. The under bench cabinet on the left could be used to store shoes, and the rest of the goods on your shelving could be placed in the wall cabinetry.

Let me know what you think and if you have any questions. If you think of anything you'd like to change or add, I'd be happy to try and reconfigure it, as I'm sure there are plenty of other options worth considering as well. I'm really looking forward to following along with your project and trust this space will look amazing once you're done.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Mitchell,

Thank you so much for the above, looks great. 

The only changes we would look to do is have white doors as opposed to the frosted glass ones. 

We will update this post so you can see the design as we progress. 

Here's an updated render with white doors @StefanGigovic.

Mitchell

Laundrywhitedoors.png

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects