Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to add storage to my laundry?

shery328
Finding My Feet

How to add storage to my laundry?

20230705_234328.jpg

20230705_234341.jpg

 Hi

I want to add floating storage or      any cabinets as I don't have any cabinets.

Can you recommend me what are the easy and best options to have any type of storages. Any pictures (upgraded laundry) or description of items which needs to be purchased will be appreciated.

Thanks 

Marty_greenshed
Having an Impact

Re: Laundry upgrade

Hi @shery328 ,

Bunnings sell a variety of options with floating shelves. They have the complete kit 

Or if you have the piece of timber/shelving that you want to convert to a floating shelve, they also sell the brackets

And then of course there is wall cabinets available in Kaboodle or Practa

Cheers

Marty

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to add storage to my laundry?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @shery328. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about laundry storage.

It's great to see that @Marty_greenshed has already provided some helpful suggestions. You might like to check out our Top 10 most popular laundry renovations for inspiration on storage systems. Also, we have a handy article on Laundry storage ideas with Flatpax utility.

The floating shelves are super-simple to install, and you'll have your storage ready to go in only a short while. 

Please let us know if you need any assistance or have questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects