Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to find heated towel brackets that fit?

suzie6
Just Starting Out

How to find heated towel brackets that fit?

20220501_111027.jpg

 Hi after these brackets to attached towel rack to wall. If anyone has any ideas. The one pictured is too big, or perhaps someone might have another way to do it. Thanks

20220501_111032.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Heated Towel Brackets

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @suzie6. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about towel rail brackets.

It would be helpful for our members when offering solutions if they knew a little more about the situation. Why are the brackets too big?

Heated towel rail brackets are a somewhat proprietary item, as typically, they are only supplied in one size for that unit. There would be limited options regarding changing them unless the manufacturer provided an alternative.

I'm keen to hear about your installation requirements and why the supplied brackets won't work. Once we know those details, I trust our clever members will be able to come up with some ideas for you.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi ive misplaced the brackets :unhappy: and so far can't c where I can get them. Need 2 b just under 2cm across. Help pls

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

@suzie6,

Do you happen to know the brand, or was this one of our heated towel rails? It would be best to contact the manufacturer to see if spare parts are available. It is essential to use the correct bracket because it is an electrical device. If you were to use the incorrect bracket that doesn't use a suitable grade of plastic for the heating element of your unit, this could lead to a house fire. I've seen brackets melt on units they were designed for, so you should be very careful with using anything other than what's supplied by the manufacturer.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects