Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to join Estilo acrylic shower sheets?

MissFi
Just Starting Out

How to join Estilo acrylic shower sheets?

How do you join the acrylic shower sheets in a straight line? They only come with a corner joiner?

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: join estilo acrylic shower sheets

Hello @MissFi

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's fabulous to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about the Estilo acrylic liner.

The closest joiner I can recommend is the Wall Art Joiners 2400mm Snow White Sheet/Panel Joiner. Unfortunately, there will be a 1mm gap that you'll need to fill with silicone. This panel joiner is meant to take 3mm panels and the Estilo acrylic panel is only 2mm thick. I suggest filling the panel joiner with silicone first before you slide the Estilo panel into it to guarantee a positive seal. All the other available joiners are just too big.

As an alternative, I recommend having a look at Wall Art wet area panels. They are ideal for the lining of walls in wet areas such as bathrooms, showers and laundries, these wall panels are available in a range of stylish colours to suit your decor.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects