Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Laundry redesign help!!

shazlwesty
Growing in Experience

Laundry redesign help!!

Hello, I have a poorly designed laundry and I would like some ideas on the best way to set up the space. I am happy to replace the laundry tub for a smaller one but i am not very good with visualising space design. 

A6C6431C-6680-408A-88E8-B2EA439DDC73.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Laundry redesign help!!

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @shazlwesty. It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

Could we start by possibly seeing some dimension of the space? It would be most helpful if you could draw a plan and include all dimension as well as the recessed cove where the washing machine is. I trust once we have an idea of the size our helpful members like @redracer01 would be more than happy to put a plan together for you.

It might be worth also indicating what you would like to achieve with the space. Did you want plenty of bench room or perhaps storage is your main concern?

We look forward to seeing the measurements of the room and offering some solutions to your laundry re-design project.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hello, thanks for your feedback, i will get on that asap 😀

Hi @MitchellMc 

ideally i would love storage space and some bench space but storage is the priority. I have measured up and drawn a pic ( not to scale) but have put the measurements doors etc in, please let me know if i need to do anything else as a beginner at this. Thanks again Shaz

shazlwesty
Growing in Experience

12ECEF88-CBD6-4A0E-8573-67D238D7BC62.png

That's great, thank you @shazlwesty. I'm sure @MitchellMc@redracer01 and other community members will be more than happy to assist. 

Jason

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Hello @shazlwesty 

Here are some suggestions!

Cheers,

Red

shazl laundry1.jpgshazl laundry2.jpgshazl laundry3.jpgshazl laundry4.jpgshazl laundry5.jpg

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Thank you it looks great, imagine having storage space wow

@shazlwesty,

I trust @redracer01's amazing design is helpful in getting you started. If there are any additions you were thinking of or would like something changed I'm sure redracer01 would be more than happy to make some alterations.

Were you thinking of D.I.Y.ing this renovation? If so it would be great to assist you in the process. Please reach out if you have questions or need further information on how to get started.

Mitchell

Hello @MitchellMc  

what is the next step if i need someone to install or diy? How do i get pricing etc for either option?

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects