Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Laundry redesign help!!

shazlwesty
Growing in Experience

Laundry redesign help!!

Hello, I have a poorly designed laundry and I would like some ideas on the best way to set up the space. I am happy to replace the laundry tub for a smaller one but i am not very good with visualising space design. 

A6C6431C-6680-408A-88E8-B2EA439DDC73.jpeg

Re: Laundry redesign help!!

@shazlwesty,

Let me mention @redracer01 to see if he can suggest which products he's used in the design. Then it might be worth getting some quotes from relevant trades to see what installation would cost. I would imagine at a minimum you would need a plumber to install the new tap and pipework for the sink upgrade. Once that is done, you'll be free to D.I.Y. the rest if you'd like.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi @redracer01 

in relation to the shelving on the right is it possible to have cupboards so it appears neat?

Aldo, is it possible to get some ideas of products used and pricing.

thanks so much

cheers sharon

Hello @shazlwesty ,

The parts are :

Kaboodle :

600 mm base cabinet x 1

600 mm wall cabinet x 1

300 mm modern gloss white doors x 4

base end panel x 1

wall end panel x 2

kick board x 1

project panel 1800 x 600 x pc. 1 to cut into shelves.

project panel for bench top 

We could turn the corner cabinets in to proper storage and not open type shelving. By doing this you will not be able to open them properly without hitting the wall. It is a very limited space, So I placed shelves to hold as much of the items that you currently have . Take care and good luck!

Cheers,

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Thank you @redracer01 . I thought that might be the case with the shelves but wanted to check. Cheers

Hi @redracer01

What about the sink? Or is it included in the list and i dont realise? :smile:

cheers

shaz

Hello @shazlwesty 

You can choose from everhard or mondella square sinks. It is o display at the store in the kitchen deartment.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Looking forward to seeing how you can improve your laundry after the great assistance you've received @shazlwesty.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need anything further, and we are looking forward to getting an update on progress when you can.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects