Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Old sideboard makeover into bathroom vanity

lynellen9
Finding My Feet

Old sideboard makeover into bathroom vanity

65D56B47-3B49-43BC-9FE5-22702AE3E05D.jpeg

B6E5C842-4A3F-4FBE-A025-75B181DC57CC.jpeg

72149845-141C-4FCF-9DE2-3AA5859E368F.jpeg

B95ADC20-FBE7-40E0-BC34-E187FFABAD3A.jpeg

  

Old sideboard turned into vanity for ensuite

BradN
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: makeover

Hi @lynellen9, and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's great to have you here.

That's a terrific upcycling project you've shared with us. I'm interested to know how you applied those floral designs to your vanity. Did you paint them yourself or are they some kind of transfer? And then how did you seal them? Are those flowers native Waratahs?

Are you able to share any more details about the project, such as where you got the sideboard, how you painted it and how you modified it for your ensuite basin and plumbing?

I'm sure that many other Workshop members would be interested to know how you did all this, and to see any other progress photos you can share with us.

Brad

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Old sideboard makeover into bathroom vanity

Hello @lynellen9

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful sideboard makeover. The flower highlights you've added to the table really grab your attention. Did you put a clear coat seal above the cabinet? I would hate to see all your hard work peel away due to water damage. The table fits in so well with the tiles you've chosen for your splashback. 

Again. thank you for sharing such a wonderful upcycle project.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects