Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Paint bathroom tiles

JenCharlesworth
Just Starting Out

Paint bathroom tiles

Hi there, I’m looking for tile paint recommendations- specifically colour, I’m looking for a dark navy like this picture to paint my bath tiles. Could anyone recommend a colour range please. Thanks

7B222212-210B-479C-BC5D-7C15F54E82E7.png

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Paint bathroom tiles

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @JenCharlesworth. It's wonderful that you've joined us, and many thanks for your question on tile paint colour choices.

In the Dulux renovation range, I've been able to find a colour called Diplomatic. I'll include an image below. This is the darkest navy blue which is available. I suspect, even though it looks lighter than your image, it is fairly close. The paint in the image is mainly in shadow, making it appear much darker than what it would on a colour card. In the central area, you can see more of its true colour, which appears much lighter. I suggest your best option would be to get a sample pot of this Diplomatic colour and see how it looks in your home. Paint it on a board and place it in front of the bath. Don't paint it on the bath tiles as it is inferior to tile paint.

Make sure you also check out our Bathroom makeovers using paint for more inspiration.

Please let me know what you think.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects