Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Remove Mould in 30 Seconds?

PJA
Having an Impact

Remove Mould in 30 Seconds?

30Seconds.pngSo almost every day I/we get asked for something that will remove Mould from the shower. I guess I'm not the only one that has tried everything. So I used to tell my customers that nothing works except for lots of elbow grease. I went to the Bunnings Expo and these clowns were flogging 30 SECOND MOULD OFF. I went over to their stand and laughed at them. I told them that nothing will remove Mould without hard scrubbing even then you wouldn't get it all. I challenged them to give me a sample because I wouldn't waste my money on something I already knew wouldn't work. They reluctantly gave me a bottle and said read the instructions. I'm a bloke, read the instructions? But armed with a full bottle at their expense I read the instructions. OK so 30 Seconds is a name not a description. It takes 30 Seconds to apply. You leave it for 5 minutes before rinsing it off. If it has been there for a long time, the mould, then you may have to give it a couple of goes, but guess what? IT WORKS! IT REALLY DOES. so you need to tell the world.

PJA
Having an Impact

Re: Remove Mould in 30 Seconds? It'll never happen. Or Will it??

Well written article. I read it with interest. 

Basically what Michael says is spot on. 

These DIY articles tend to aim for home remedies for problems and vinegar, Tea tree, Eucalyptus oils are all very good. Sometimes hard scrubbing is required. 

Mould is deadly and needs to be treated.

I found that the 30 Second Mould remover, did the job.

It kills and cures the mould, is easy to apply and just rinses off.

if you want to use 'natural' remedies, go for it.

I just found the 30 Second Mould remover quick and easy.

OnceMoreADeb
Just Starting Out

cleaning dirty grout

Hi there,  my grout in the kitchen and ensuite is a terrible colour and looks really dirty.  What product/s do you suggest I use to make them look clean again?15746495430828714819710466237984.jpg

1574649568525258986865924315537.jpg

15746495830166216953121247389253.jpg

1574649611492571268918426135092.jpg

Re: cleaning dirty grout

Hi @OnceMoreADeb,

Many thanks for joining in the discussion on Workshop. We're really pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading more about your projects and plans around the house and garden. 

We have an amazing community here full of helpful people so I'm sure our members will be happy to assist.

Let me tag @PJA and @gippslandhome who might like to kick off the discussion. Gents, would you recommend grout paint to Deb?

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: cleaning dirty grout

Thank you @Jason for tagging us into the discussion.

And yes a big welcome @OnceMoreADeb  to this amazing community.

The best product I could recommend to start with that I have used for many many years is the one in the screenshot I have attached.

You can buy it from your local Bunnings Store and you will be able to get all the information on how to use it from the helpful staff at Bunnings.

If it is still a problem after trying that PM me and I will be happy to answer any more questions.

Kind regards Rob 👍😁

Screenshot_20191125-141403.png

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects