Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Renovate bathroom cabinet

davo67
Just Starting Out

Renovate bathroom cabinet

As part of my interior house painting I've had a couple of bathroom cabinets repainted. The pic below doesn't really do the paintwork justice. They look really good now.

Except for the benchtops which were old style using the same tiles as the rest of the bathroom. Yuk. I'm not sure what I should do with them and after some suggestions on what people have done in the past.

Many thanks in advance for any comments.

cabinet.jpg

cailesfamily
Just Starting Out

Re: Renovate bathroom cabinet

Essa stone top, with matching taps and coordinated containers for stuff you use most; or a wall mounted vanity mirror/cupboard. 
Remove any visual clutter. 
?? Hand basin replacement?? To match / suit budget. 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @davo67,

Welcome to Workshop and many thanks for sharing your first project with us. Congrats on the new paintwork, and I'm sure you'll get plenty of helpful replies about finishing off the benchtop. Great to see you already have a suggestion from @cailesfamily

Feel free to post anytime you need a hand with anything around the house and garden. We're here to help.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Great to have you join the discussion @cailesfamily. Welcome to the community. We're really pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading more of your posts soon. We have a wonderful group of clever and creative members sharing helpful advice and inspiration on the site everyday, so we're sure you will fit right in!

Please let me know if you ever need help getting the most from the site.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects