Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What replacement handle for laundry tub?

cora1952
Just Starting Out

What replacement handle for laundry tub?

IMG_2561.jpeg

IMG_2562.jpeg

does Bunnings have a replacement laundry tub door handle for an Everhard cabinet.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: What replacement handle for laundry tub?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @cora1952. We're pleased to have you join us and trust you'll get loads of help and inspiration for all your projects around the house and garden from our helpful members.

Can you please measure the handle of your cabinet and share the exact details? That way our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. expert in @EricL should be able to suggest the best course of action when he is back on the site later today.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
cora1952
Just Starting Out

The old plastic handle/plastic latch fell to bits as you can see but actual hole is 4 x 5mm

IMG_2563.jpeg

IMG_2564.jpeg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @cora1952 

Thanks for sharing your question about replacing the handle of your laundry tub.

The spare part you are after is still available from Everhard Industires. I suggest speaking to the special orders team of your local store and asking them if they can order it for you. The spare part is literally called Plastic Handle the Everhard product code is 97974. The special orders team will need to call Everhard to get a price for the product. Please note that this is a handle only.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects