Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

bathroom door installation

ratnanannapanen
Just Starting Out

bathroom door installation

I would like to know how much is charged for installation of a bathroom door. I have the door handle and hanging clips.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: bathroom door installation

Welcome to Workshop @ratnanannapanen. It's fantastic to have you join us and we hope you find lots of helpful information and inspiration for your projects from our clever and creative members. 

Can you please tell us what type of door you need to install? Is it a traditional hinged door or perhaps a cavity sliding door? Even a photo to show what you are working with might be handy for members to give you a comprehensive response. 

One resource you might consider using if you don't want to do-it-yourself is hipages, where you can get a quote from local tradespeople. 

I would also recommend you check out the D.I.Y. Advice section of the Bunnings website where you can find guides like How to Hang a Door, How to Install Sliding Doors, and How to Install a Cavity Sliding Door.

I'm sure from the videos you will find that it's a very achievable D.I.Y. job, and you can certainly ask our experienced community members here on Workshop if you have any questions or get stuck at any stage in the job. We have loads of members who are happy to share their knowledge and experience. 

Hope that helps get you started,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: bathroom door installation

Hi @ratnanannapanen,

Just checking in to see how you went with your bathroom door? 

Let us know if you need a hand with anything.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects