Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do you register your Ryobi tools?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

How do you register your Ryobi tools?

If you have purchased a new Ryobi tool or battery, the first step is to create a Customer Account at ryobi.com.au/register for Australia or ryobi.co.nz/register for New Zealand.

After you have created your account, Ryobi will send you a message to confirm and validate your email address.

Once your account is validated, please log into your account and register your products. You'll need your tool and proof of purchase such as your Bunnings receipt.

Please note that Ryobi's registration and extended warranty offer are for tools-only. Batteries and chargers do not have an extended warranty.

You can still register the charger and battery online for record-keeping purposes. If you wish to register your charger or battery online and cannot find the serial number on either a sticker on the charger or battery, a tag on the cord, or an imprint on the plug, you can use ten zeros in place of your serial number for the online form. You'll be prompted to upload a copy of your Bunnings receipt as well.

However, please remember that when you register tools, it is essential to enter the correct serial number from your tool to activate the extended warranty.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Where do I register my new Ryobi trimmer and blower?

Hi @rhondadonaldso,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community! It is awesome you have joined and thank you for asking how to register your Ryobi trimmer and blower. 

• The first step is to create a Customer Account at ryobi.com.au/register for Australia or ryobi.co.nz/register for New Zealand
  • After you have created your account Ryobi will send you an email to confirm and validate your email address
  • Once your account is validated log into your account and register your Products - there is a great visual guide on how to register on their site.

Let us know if you need anything further assistance. 

Katie

Re: Where do I register my new Ryobi trimmer and blower?

very easy process, go to Ryobi website, scroll down to register my tool, create an account and you are a few clicks away from it done

ryboi register.PNGRyboi.PNGryobi account.PNG

den2
Just Starting Out

warranty

how do i register myblower consol cordless ryobi

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: warranty

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @den2. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about registering Ryobi tools.

• The first step is to create a Customer Account at ryobi.com.au/register for Australia or ryobi.co.nz/register for New Zealand
  • After you have created your account, Ryobi will send you an email to confirm and validate your email address
  • Once your account is validated, log into your account and register your Products - there is a great visual guide on how to register on their site.

Let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Mitchell

GWCTas
Just Starting Out

How do I register a Ryobi tool that was given to me as a gift for Fathers Day?

I have all my other tools registered as I bought them myself and I had the receipt. I don't feel comfortable asking the giver for the receipt.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How do I register a tool that was given to me as a gift for Fathers Day?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @GWCTas. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about registering tools.

If you can let us know what brand tools they are, I can then verify what will be required for their registration. However, typically, you'd need proof of purchase if you wished to return a product to a Bunnings store because it was faulty. So, whenever I'm gifted a tool and do not wish to ask for the receipt, instead, I just mention if they could retain it in case I need it for warranty purposes.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

Russoni
Just Starting Out

How do I register my purchase of Ryobi blower?

How do I register the purchase of my Ryobi Blower

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How do I register my purchase of Ryobi blower?

Hi @Russoni,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's great to have you join us and we trust you'll get loads of help and inspiration for all your projects around the house and garden from our clever and creative members.

Apologies that I removed your picture of your docket, but it is unique to you and your tool purchase and needs to be kept private. 

After purchasing a new Ryobi tool or battery, the first step is to create a Customer Account at ryobi.com.au/register for Australia or ryobi.co.nz/register for New Zealand.

After you have created your account, Ryobi will send you a message to confirm and validate your email address.

Once your account is validated, you can log into your account and register your products. You'll need your tool and proof of purchase such as your Bunnings receipt.

All the best,

Jason

garry01
Just Starting Out

How do i register for warranty for my lawn mower

Hi Bunnings Staff,

We have recently purchased a Lawn mower brand Ryobi from Bunnings. How do I register for warranty for my lawn mower? 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How do i register for warranty for my lawn mower

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @garry01. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for your questions about registering a Ryobi tool.

I trust the information on page one of the discussion will be helpful. The first step is to create a Customer Account at ryobi.com.au/register for Australia or ryobi.co.nz/register for New Zealand. After your account has been verified, you'll be able to log in and register your tool with your proof of purchase.

Please let me know if you have any difficulties or questions.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects