Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Change sprinklers to short range

ramso
Just Starting Out

Change sprinklers to short range

Hi all,

I need some ideas about how to change my sprinkles from long range to short range. Thanks 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Change sprinklers to short range

Welcome to Workshop @ramso.

Can you please provide more information about your sprinklers so that community members can assist you? The easiest way would be to take a photo of one of your sprinklers so members could identify it and make some suggestions for you. 

Many thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Change sprinklers to short range

Hi @ramso. Hope everything is well with you.

As Jason has mentioned, it would be great to receive some more information about your sprinklers to help assist us in answering your question. Some sprinkler heads have an adjustment screw on them allowing for control of range.

You may wish to consider adjusting the system at the tap. If you reduce the flow by turning the tap clockwise, the pressure will drop and the sprinklers will have less range. You may then increase the pressure by turning the tap counter clockwise until the sprinklers reach their desired range. There are also pressure reducers available in both 300kpa and 100kpa. These simply get connected into the system after the tap and can assist if pressure is too high.

If there is anything else I can assist you with feel free to let me know.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects