Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Decor in garden - Easy ways to cover up Colorbond fence

Mum23
Just Starting Out

Decor in garden - Easy ways to cover up Colorbond fence

I want spruce up my garden using artificial plants and trellis to overcome my dull colorbond fencing. I want to create a beautiful backdrop for photographs.

I feel my choices are limited since I have a metal fence.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Decor Garden - Easy

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Mum23. It's amazing to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

Perhaps you would like to upload an image of the area to give our members a better understanding of what you are working with.

We have an extensive range of artificial plants and screening you might like to look at. I'm sure you could create an effective backdrop for your photographs using those products. I'd suggest you fix screening to the fence first and then layer over it with the artificial plants. I'd choose something like the Eden 1.5 x 3m Euro Reed Screen Fencing as it will block out most of the fence.

You might also like to view the discussion Climbers to dress up Colorbond fence by @royq for a more natural approach.

I look forward to following along with your project and seeing your results.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
VegaNano
Growing in Experience

Re: Decor Garden - Easy

Nothing beats the real thing- for photography

20210129_194426-COLLAGE.jpg

20210130_211402-COLLAGE.jpg

 Pentas,Canna Lily & Salvias,& Buddleia are very EASY CARE

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects