Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Fungus on mustard greens leafy vegetable

gore
Building a Reputation

Fungus on mustard greens leafy vegetable

I saw white things like a fungus in all my leafy vegetables plants and its transfer to all of them.    kindly suggest it.thank you.

IMG20200921172426.jpg

IMG20200921172440.jpg

  

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: mustard leafy vegetable

Hi @gore,

It would be a great idea to remove the affected leaves and dispose of them. This will assist in ceasing the spread of the disease. As you have mentioned it is likely that it is a white spot fungus. Applications of Yates 150g Mancozeb Plus Garden Fungicide and Miticide would be an appropriate product to treat a fungus. Try to keep your watering to the base of the plant and not the leaves.

Let me mention @Adam_W, @Noelle and @mich1972 to see if they would know more about what is affecting your plants.

I thought I'd mention as well that you have some caterpillar damage and Yates 40g Natures Way Caterpillar Killer Dipel Insecticide will solve that issue.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

@MitchellMc and @gore 

In my opinion, you're on the money, Mitchell.  Both products mentioned will eradicate diseases and pests.

gore
Building a Reputation

Thank you @MitchellMc  @Noelle , I will do as you said and i have seen snails too many in there as well after rainfall. I always take it away for the solution now .

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects