Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Garden bed made from recycled pallets

nolifemanual
Cultivating a Following

Garden bed made from recycled pallets

Gardenbed.jpg

nolifemanual
Cultivating a Following

Re: Garden Bed - Recycle Pallets

@wilso2310 I've written up a guide on my blog at http://nolifemanual.com/blog/2018/raised-garden-bed/ Hope that helps.

Juststarting
Growing in Experience

Re: Garden Bed made from recycled pallets

Hi

can I ask how many pallets you used? I have been looking to build something similar

trayzee67
Building a Reputation

Brilliant,     

tj67
Bobbe
Just Starting Out

The garden bed made from recycled pallets looks great for a small backyard area. The problem I have had is obtaining recycled pallets. I've tried at the Kirrawee store but have not had any luck. The staff member I asked said that it was related to public injury and they were not allowed to give them away.

Is this correct?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Bobbe,

There are some tips for obtaining pallets from members in this very popular discussion - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Outdoor/Pallet-DIY-Projects/m-p/2069

I've found most Bunnings stores are happy to supply customers any unwanted pallets, but perhaps it's best to phone ahead to avoid disappointment. Other Workshop members might like to share their experiences with you.

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the community. We look forward to reading about your projects and plans. Feel free to post whenever you need a hand or have something to share. I'd also welcome any feedback about how we can ensure Workshop is even more useful to you.

Thanks for joining in the discussion,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects