Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Garden flower ideas

Jamespeter100
Making a Splash

Garden flower ideas

Here's some garden flower ideas, with oversized garden gnomes. They are all my pictures taken at my place.

ale pest exterminatorsDalek pest exterminatorsHelping outBefore the top slats were added.CookingTime to sow stock seedstime to sow Irish Green Bells.March 17 for sowing sweet peaHydroponic stocksMake use of the gap between shed and fence.sow cineraria seedsmore cineraria, with fox gloves.Sow a whole bed of cineraria.Back yard

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Garden flower ideas, with oversized garden gnomes.

Are you a big Doctor Who fan @Jamespeter100? What are the Daleks made from?

Thanks for sharing,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

It's a mostly wooden one from 1973  - lincraft for the foam balls, printing plates for the chest part and upper body. Anyone need a few printing plates, drop a note. Ply wood for the base- solid top pallets.  Don't worry about getting piano lessons, not that good at it, since no fingers. Here is a link to instructions on line.chop stickshttp://www.scottbouch.com/1973_radio_times_dalek_plans.html

Ply wood and printing plates.Dalek fun

BIM_Engineer
Former Community Member

@Jason

Check out E bay 

I am geting adverts now...BTW how does that help @Bunnings Sales

@Jamespeter100 are they your images?  Just curious

I visit Bunning Modbury a lot, they have pallets up for grabs at the back, near the drive in section to go into the under ground car park. They have lots of succulents, I'll post a picture of a use for Bunnings succulents- standby- in a new post.

Malcolm
Cultivating a Following

Re: Garden flower ideas, with oversized garden gnomes, all my pictures taken at my place.

Grow garlics on the Darleks

james64
Cultivating a Following

Re: Garden flower ideas

That put a smile on my face, love the use of so much colour, must give you a lift even on the darkest days.

Re: Garden flower ideas

Omgosh you're very creative and I Totally Love your garden gnomes... Like myself and my kids Love Dr Who... Cheers

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects