Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Gardening and composting/worm farming for small areas

girrlzrok
Finding My Feet

Gardening and composting/worm farming for small areas

I live in a small space and not much shade in courtyard and have a balcony. Thinking of finding and old fiberglass bath tub to plant vegies but have no car. Have a lime tree planted in front of fence and have tied it their to grow across it. I have bay tree in pot and cherry tree minature in pot. Would love to grow an avocado tree to provide shade but would need to be in pot or half winebarrel . Learning about balance of soil. Been to a composting/worm farm workshop at local garden.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Gardening and composting/worm farming for small areas

Welcome to Workshop @girrlzrok. I'm sure you'll find plenty of helpful advice and inspiration for your garden from our community members. Just post whenever you need a hand with anything. You might also like to share some photos of your garden with us.

Please let me know if you ever need help getting the most from the site, or have any feedback about how we can make Workshop more useful for you and your projects. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
chefyash
Cultivating a Following

Re: Gardening and composting/worm farming for small areas

How about planting in tubs/ pots ..sometimes recycled ones aren't too shabby looking

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects