Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Need advice for garden

kmck
Just Starting Out

Need advice for garden

99509D89-8439-4215-9CA8-F4C040A5C346.jpeg

Hi. I’m looking to makeover our small backyard garden, but I don’t know where to start. 

I was thinking of buying 3 decorative screens to bring the garden off the fence. 

Would like a more uniform garden, open to suggestions 

-KM

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Need advice for garden

Hi @kmck,

Welcome to Workshop. We're pleased to have you join us and look forward to helping you along the way in your garden transformation and other projects around the house.

I'd recommend you start with getting some inspiration from our Top 10 most popular garden makeovers. You might also find a spark in some of the projects on our Top 10 most popular fence projects.   

Then I would recommend you share a few more photos so members can more easily see what you are working with, and share a little more detail about what you might like to do. It would also be helpful if you could let us know what you are planning on keeping in your existing garden, and what you might like to replace, and how you typically use the area. 

Finally, it can be very helpful to let us know where you are based so that members can recommend types of plants that would suit your conditions. 

Thanks again,

Jason 

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects