Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

New look planters

Alfiecap
Just Starting Out

New look planters

I have a couple of raised planters, they look great a couple of years ago but now look a little shabby.

I would like to clad them with ekodeck.  how much per plank are the EKODECK decking.20171219_140704.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: new look planters

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Alfiecap. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

You'll find all our products and prices conveniently located for you on our website. Here is the range of Ekodeck which comes in a few different widths, lengths and styles. The cost per plank will depend on which one you choose for your project.

I think cladding the boxes would be a great way to spruce up their appearance.

We look forward to hearing more about your project and seeing the results. We'd encourage you to let us know if you ever need assistance or have something to share with the community. I trust you'll find loads of inspiration for the projects around your house and garden as our creative members are posting their ideas here all the time.

Please let me know if you would like further information or had questions about our Ekodeck products.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects