Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Proof that fairies don't exist!!! Cause if existed they would surely live in here :)

Juliapinkiepie
Building a Reputation

Proof that fairies don't exist!!! Cause if existed they would surely live in here :)

IMG_20160921_100652.jpg
Kermit
Amassing an Audience

Re: Proof that ferries don't exist!!! Cause if existed they would surely live in here :)

I can assure you that ferries do exist. Ask Boaty Mcboatface if you don't believe me. :wink:

boaty_mcboatface.jpg

Juliapinkiepie
Building a Reputation

Re: Proof that ferries don't exist!!! Cause if existed they would surely live in here :)

Public apologies:
I admit that I may not of photo shopped the hideously large growth out but I do knowingly admit to hiding it out of shot. I don't nor I ever condone 'plant shaming'. Every plant is unique, that's what makes them special, how boring would the botanical gardens be if they all looked the same. As of today we should all hold in solidarity. No more spending precious minutes looking for the un flawed rose, or using so many filters that we forget how beautiful they already are!

This post was extremely satirical, just making sure you’re all

• IMG_20160921_100704.jpgy

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects