Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Retractable garden hose comparison

Carlo
Just Starting Out

Retractable garden hose comparison

How do the Pope and Gardena retractable garden hoses compare?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Retractable garden hose comparison

Hi @Carlo,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community and apologies for the slow reply. Let me tag our resident Bunnings experts @MitchellMc and @EricL who I'm sure will be able to assist you.

In the meantime you might like to let us know a little bit more about your gardening needs and what length of hose you were looking for.

Feel free to post anytime you need a hand with a project in the house or garden. We're here to help and look forward to reading all about your projects.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Retractable garden hose comparison

Hi @Carlo,

From my experience using both the Gardena and Pope retractable hoses, I can say that they are both quality units and suitable for residential use. I've used them multiple times a day in our in-store nurseries, and they both perform admirably. The Gardena is the more premium of the two, and it would be perfect for use at your home. However, the Pope has a fantastic 10-year warranty versus the 5-year warranty of the Gardena, which is hard to pass up.

As @Jason has mentioned, it would be great to hear more about your intended use and the features you are looking for.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects