Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Springtime plans

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Springtime plans

Tomorrow is the start of spring. It's always an exciting time as it provides the opportunity to emerge from hibernation and get stuck into new projects around the home and garden.

Personally, I have a lot of weeding to do, as well as tidying up some areas of the garden that have suffered from winter frosts. I also need to finish our paving and garden edging on the side of our house. And then there's some summer vegetables to plant....

What springtime projects do you have planned for the house and garden?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Kermit
Amassing an Audience

Re: Springtime plans

I will be picking up a paintbrush at some stage. Very overdue...

Isobel
Amassing an Audience

Yay Spring! I will be growing tomatoes and basil as soon as the weather warms up a bit. 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

We will be growing tomatoes and basil as well. Our mint, rosemary, thyme and  parsley will hopefully keep going strong, and we'll add new lettuce and spinach into the vegiepod. I have also got some new jalapeno seeds on the kitchen windowsill and will plant them when they are big enough. I don't think my old jalapeno plants have survived the winter frosts, but hopefully they will come back and I can compare the harvest between the new and the old.

Jason  

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects