Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Where can I find these round rust pots?

Fabricio
Finding My Feet

Where can I find these round rust pots?

E01236C5-BC31-4252-9E6D-CDAF0201E465.png

 hi all. I’m trying to order these pots; however, Bunnings has stopped selling these pots. Any clue who’s the manufacturer? Thanks

StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Where can I find these round rust pots?

Welcome @Fabricio. It's great to have you join us.

I'll ask @MitchellMc to look into this for you when he's back on the site tomorrow. Could you let us know your local store?

Have you seen these rust pots?

Stevie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi Stevie.

My local store is Gregory Hills

Thanks for your response.

Fabricio

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Fabricio,

I've contacted Bunnings Gregory Hills and haven't had much luck trying to track this product down. How long ago did you see it? Most of our pots come from Northcote Pottery, and the closest item I can see in their range is the Montague Egg in rust effect. However, according to Northcote Pottery, these pots haven't been supplied to Bunnings and are not part of our range. A team member at your local store's Special Orders desk would be happy to order these in for you.

If they weren't from Northcote, then they would have been a promotional line ordered from overseas. If that was the case, then it's not something we can readily attain.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

Thanks Mitchell… I got that photo about 10 months ago

Regards

Fab

Dibish
Finding My Feet

Hi Fab

Not sure if you're still looking for these pots but I saw them in our Bunnings store today and bought one. The brand is Lotus Collection. Round fibreclay pot rust x large. The item number is 2891286. Hope that helps Di

IMG_4421.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Dibish. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and fantastic detective work!

If @Fabricio is still searching for one, I'm sure they'll appreciate your lead.

What are you planning on planting in it? Whatever it is, I'm sure it will look sensational. Share some pics when you're done.

Please reach out whenever you need assistance with a project around the house or garden, or have something to share. Our community is full of knowledgeable members just waiting to lend a hand.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects