Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Wooden pallet recycling ideas for the garden

Jamespeter100
Making a Splash

Wooden pallet recycling ideas for the garden

Just working out how to add captions, is it Shrek, or is it Hoss Cartwrightwith a horse and cart?Just working out how to add captions, is it Shrek, or is it Hoss Cartwrightwith a horse and cart?soon daff planting timePetunia emit a soft fragrance in the eveningsmini barrow.jpgchair and plant stand.jpg dalek with tulips.jpgi plant livingstone daisy in autumn to flower in springBunnings Christmas stand as a wheelbranches wheelbarrowHorse and cart planterseed box from balsa woodEvery man and his dog needs a barrow made from a palletBroomstick wood as wheel spokes.

Re: Wooden pallet recycling ideas.

@petros2017,

Just thought I'd tag you as @Jamespeter100 has kindly provided a sketch and a lot of photos for how to build his fantastic wheelbarrow wheels. 

Please let us know how you go, or feel free to ask additional questions if you need further help.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
AnitaH25
Having an Impact

Re: Wooden pallet recycling ideas for the garden

Love them all, shrek stands out as my favourite. 

Tyro
Becoming a Leader

Re: Wooden pallet recycling ideas for the garden

Hi @Jamespeter100 

I saw this on fb and thought it might tweak your creative buttons!  It's made of pallet timber!  

20230715_101323.jpg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects