Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

the history of my gardens

Malcolm
Cultivating a Following

the history of my gardens

One of the culprits that is the reason for a 2m fence around the gardensOne of the culprits that is the reason for a 2m fence around the gardens

What happened pens if you don’t maintain the garden for 6 months.What happened pens if you don’t maintain the garden for 6 months.

Topping up the bed,Topping up the bed,

Taken to weed mat on topTaken to weed mat on top

Sugar cane leaf for mulch on top of the weed mat.Sugar cane leaf for mulch on top of the weed mat.

Peat seed raisers are definitely the way to goPeat seed raisers are definitely the way to go

ZucchiniZucchini

CornCorn

Plumbing done around the fence. Each bed has a tap. This is connected to tank water.Plumbing done around the fence. Each bed has a tap. This is connected to tank water.

Tap for a bed and micro sprayers installed. To water, just need to turn the garden master tap on for 30 minutes.Tap for a bed and micro sprayers installed. To water, just need to turn the garden master tap on for 30 minutes.

Tomatoes and cucumbersTomatoes and cucumbers

0E082633-0779-4719-B24E-5F13F8F2A5B6.jpeg

Tomatoes going wild.Tomatoes going wild.

EAB28463-AC93-4D79-963A-6A2AAE334E9E.jpeg

Local helper.Local helper.

ChokoChoko

These are Jalapino chillies.These are Jalapino chillies.

The choko vine grows hereThe choko vine grows here

C46B8905-2A1F-496C-BFB1-B653DA6A8C3C.jpeg

The other culprit that gave me the requirement of a 2m fence around the gardensThe other culprit that gave me the requirement of a 2m fence around the gardens

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: the history of my gardens

@Malcolm,

Thanks for sharing such great photos. You must get a lot of home grown produce to enjoy. I'm sure other community members will be inspired by your work. 

You might be interested in this recent discussion kicked off by another keen gardener in @bergs - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Garden/What-Veggies-are-Members-Harvesting-and-Sowing-at-the-Moment/m...

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects