Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Kleenmaid Fully Integrated 266L Fridge Freezer

elevatedspaces
Just Starting Out

Kleenmaid Fully Integrated 266L Fridge Freezer

Hi,

I am wanting a French door integrated fridge of at least 500lt, so was wondering since the door on the Kleenmaid Fully Integrated 266L Fridge Freezer is able to go on either side, can I purchase two of these fridges? Looking for pros and cons.

Thanks, Kylie.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Kleenmaid Fully Integrated 266L Fridge Freezer

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community Kylie (@elevatedspaces). It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about the Kleenmaid Fully Integrated 266L Fridge Freezer.

Running two units in combination would be an excellent way to achieve your 500lt specification. In the images I've supplied below, you'll see that they integrate seamlessly together and look absolutely amazing. The unit has been specifically designed to allow for this dual unit installation, so you won't have any issues there. Having the two units running side-by-side is common practice, and I'm sure you'll be happy with the setup.

I trust if any of our members are running dual unit fridges, they'll happily contribute to the discussion. One of the benefits would be being able to independently set the temperature of each unit to achieve optimum efficiency. If you have any younger family members, the two lighter doors will be easier for them to operate than the one larger door.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects