Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bedroom feature wall panelling

selva
Having an Impact

Bedroom feature wall panelling

DE2EEBEA-A36F-47AB-B53F-290335A83FAA.jpeg

1085D3BC-FA45-4C5A-8634-C3864A543971.jpeg

7FEADDEC-8679-4438-8BBA-A339018BBE34.jpeg

  

My bedroom needed a bit of a lift and it wasn’t in my budget to buy vi panels to add a bit of warmth and texture to the room. So instead I bought small pibe panels from Bunnings to give that texture  using my trusty sidekick ryobi air nail gun and then painting it in my absolute favourite dulux colour tranquil green! Just to give the room a warmer yet peaceful coastal vibes! 

CSParnell
Amassing an Audience

Re: #DIY july bedroom feature wall panelling

Hey @selva your style is certainly flowing through the whole house.

This is looking great what exact panels did you use?

Hats off to you keep up the amazing work.

Carl

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Bedroom feature wall panelling

Hi @selva,

Another amazing project! I am just in love with your tranquil green colour, it is amazing what a feature wall can bring to a room. Really well done!

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: #DIY july bedroom feature wall panelling

2602ACF3-6FE9-492D-B302-B810E5BC61A8.png

Aww thanks so much!! Maybe I duu it don’t use the right terminology as English us my second language. You can actually see them on the before pictures to the right. They’re thin 11m depth pieces . I’ll see if I can find the ad for them! Thanks!!  It was something like this one but thinner! 

selva
Having an Impact

Re: Bedroom feature wall panelling

Thanks so much! Maybe it’s the name or maybe it’s the colour but I really feel like it gives my calming vibes !! 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects