Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Artificial turf to decking. Apologies for not getting the corners finished

woodalwaysworks
Making a Splash

Artificial turf to decking. Apologies for not getting the corners finished

P8130010.JPG
james64
Cultivating a Following

Re: Artificial turf to decking. Apologies for not getting the corners finished

I love this idea, something tottally out of left feild.I would never have thought of using wood in this way. Well done, Im going to try it in a pathway. cheers James

woodalwaysworks
Making a Splash

Great stuff, good luck with your pathway. Just watch the spacing of your Joists, you have to place them a bit closer together when laying your boards at 45' as your spacings work out longer 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to see you joining in the discussions @james64. And thanks for joining Workshop. I'm sure you'll find it a great source of inspiration for your own projects. I look forward to you sharing your projects and plans soon.

Feel free to let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site.

Welcome,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Kermit
Amassing an Audience

This looks great. Have you managed to sand and stain it yet @woodalwaysworks? I'm keen to see how it comes up. 

woodalwaysworks
Making a Splash

@Kermit Haven't sanded or stsined yet. will give it a light sand when we finslly get a dry day this spring then i will leave it as the natural finish.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects