Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can you use Max pro pebble resurfacer on pool edge?

Dawn1
Getting Established

Can you use Max pro pebble resurfacer on pool edge?

Is this product still available in Queensland? Can it be used on Pool edges to fill cracks ( not submerged)

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Max pro pebble resurfacer

Hello @Dawn1

Thanks for sharing your question about the Max Pro Pebble Resurfacer. How big are the cracks near the swimming pool? Is it going to get incidental splashing from the pool water? I will have to speak to our provider about using Max Pro near the pool. Let me call the store tomorrow and find out for you if it is still available. As soon as I have more information, I'll get back to you.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Dawn1
Getting Established

Photo on 25-10-21 at 11.45 am.jpg

Photo on 25-10-21 at 11.46 am.jpg

  Hi just wondering if you have been able to locate any max pro pebble resurfacer and is it suitable for this repair.?

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Dawn1

I've just recently spoken to the stores around the area and our provider as well, I'm sorry but the MaxPro Pebble Resurfacer is no longer available. I can see from your pictures that a repair job was attempted a while back. Now that I've seen the damage, I recommend using Mortafil 450g Cream Mortar to fill in the gaps.  

If you need more advice or information, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects