Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Courtyard storage makeover

CourtyardMaker
Cultivating a Following

Courtyard storage makeover

B766CC13-181E-44E6-92B2-E64C5DB8C294.jpeg

We have a small courtyard and needed a storage to put all the garden tools and pots, this is the only space where we hang out the laundry, in order to hide the laundry hanger when it is not being used, we bought this Merbau timber panels from Bunnings, make it as a storage doors, also as a privacy screen! Really happy with this pre-made timber screens, it made a instant effect on our courtyard.

This is before 

477FE505-20A7-451B-85CC-B6FE9DF48B45.jpeg

Then after

5A946CF2-6016-431F-8B91-A8C8AAA4576D.jpeg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Courtyard storage makeover

Excellent work @CourtyardMaker. We'll feature your handiwork on our Project Gallery as it is sure to inspire other Bunnings Workshop community members.

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the community. You've joined plenty of other clever and creative types who like nothing better than to D.I.Y. as they try to improve their homes inside and out. Please don't hesitate to post whenever you have something to share with other members or need a hand. We're here to help.

Thanks for sharing,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Courtyard storage makeover

This is a really great storage solution @CourtyardMaker I really like how your clothes rack can be accessed at all times! The Merbau gives a great feature to your deck as well. 

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects