Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Front path renovation

Remarka6le
Amassing an Audience

Front path renovation

273504997_728233584781352_5955284734870521844_n.jpg

This is our front pathway, which was originally infested with weeds, poor quality grass, bricks and rocks from the previous owner. With our Cars always parked out the front, this strip is the primary walk way to our front door. To the left you see our single gate to our backyard, our fence and our letterbox. We also have one of the poles that is used for our front car port shade sail. Measurements are as follows:

Untitled.png

I've ripped the majority of the crap out, now just going through and taking stuff out by hand, but my wife and I are a bit stumped as to what we would actually do. I'm looking for a bit of design advice from people in here, as I've seen some fantastic people put forward some fantastic design options in this workshop. Only thing we'd agreed on is having some greenery along the fence. 

Looking forward to the assistance everyone! 

Remarka6le
Remarka6le
Amassing an Audience

Re: Front path renovation

Small update: We've chosen the plants we are putting in, 2x Myoporum parvifolium Creeping Boobialla & 4x Eremophila Summertime Blue.  We've gotten these to serve as an eventual sactuary for our our wrens and willy wags living around our home. 

274013111_332976788773780_5536372428655714349_n.jpg

Remarka6le

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects