Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Gutter Cleaning

Chip
Just Starting Out

Gutter Cleaning

Bunnings used to sell a hose attachment that was a long pipe with a bend on the end for cleaning gutters. Can anyone tell me if they still sell this? I don't seem to be able to find it on their website. Thanks. Chip.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Gutter Cleaning

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Chip. It's tremendous to have you join us, and many thanks for your question.

There are a couple of options for hose attachments to clean gutters in our range. I've been able to locate both the Nylex Telescopic Jet Wand and Pope Extendable Cleaning Wand. We did previously have a similar version which had a bend on the end, but unfortunately, it appears that product is no longer available.

Please let me know if these would be suitable or if you have questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
tuhoeta
Getting Established

I purchased one off the net but it's useless cos all the connections leak down on top of your head, I have since attached a curved end to a house wash extension pole and although I still get a shower its much more effective

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Our members and I would love to see some pictures of your invention @tuhoeta if you'd care to share them with us.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects