Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Is timber available for pick up?

AllyNoori
Finding My Feet

Is timber available for pick up?

I want to purchase primed (pink or light blue) pine timber closest to the below size:

57 or 66 (whichever is cheapest) x 30 @ 6m lengths x 22 pieces (132 LM). Happy to consider cheaper alternative ie. not primed.

I need it at 6m lengths because the horizontal slat screen I’m constructing is 2.85m long (x 44 pieces).

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: are timbers available for pick up?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @AllyNoori. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about timber pickup.

You can read more information about our Click & Collect process on our website. If you head to www.bunnings.com.au, you'll be able to search for the product you need. Once you've found it, simply select your closest store, and on the right-hand side, you'll see if it is available for Click & Collect. You'll see on the image below that this product is available for Click & Collect and for Delivery.

Unfortunately, the longest 66 x 30mm LOSP primed is https://www.bunnings.com.au/woodhouse-66-x-30mm-x-5-4m-f7-fj-h3-dar-losp-structural-primed-radiata-p.... There is the standard H3 Treated Pine Outdoor Timber Framing 70 x 45mm which might be the closest you'll find in 6.0m as all our LOSP finishes at 5.4m. We'd also need to check to see if it is available at your local store. I'm not sure if you are looking for a smooth finish for your screen, but that timber doesn't have the same smooth finish as the LOSP primed version.

It might be worth contacting your local store and having a chat with someone in the timberyard about what alternative options are available. 

Please let me know if you need assistance doing so.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks for the info @MitchellMc 

Can I ask if there are 3m length timbers?

This is to avoid waste from the 5.4 which will mean we can get only 1 cut to the timber.

I can certainly understand your need for those sizes @AllyNoori.

Unfortunately, the only other size is Woodhouse 66 x 30mm x 2.4m F7 FJ H3 LOSP Pine Primed Fascia. Here's our entire LOSP timber range if you'd like to take a look.

You might like to make contact with a team member at your local store's Special Orders desk. They'd be happy to check what is available off-range to see if there is something close to what you need that we could order in for you from a supplier.

Mitchell

Yes that would be helpful. Could you direct me to the special order team pls

@AllyNoori,

Each store has its own Special Orders team member. I'll reach out through PM to get the details of your local store so I can provide you with its contact number.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects