Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Just renovated an old 70s Millard caravan from scratch with a Penguin Classics book theme...

Peggers
Becoming a Leader

Just renovated an old 70s Millard caravan from scratch with a Penguin Classics book theme...

Pic 1.jpg
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Just renovated an old 70s Millard caravan from scratch with a Penguin Classics book theme...

Love this @Peggers. Many thanks for sharing. 

I see you have also posted more pictures here about this project - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Outdoor-Living/Renovated-an-old-70s-Millard-caravan/m-p/16049

I'm looking forward to reading more about how it came about.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Katbru
Growing in Experience

Re: Just renovated an old 70s Millard caravan from scratch with a Penguin Classics book theme...

This looks great RobPegley . I really like the framed "bookcovers" and colour schemes. How long did it take you?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Katbru,

Thanks for joining in the discussion. I'm sure @RobPegley will be happy to answer as soon as he can. 

Did you see that he posted more photos of the caravan here? https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Outdoor-Living/Renovated-an-old-70s-Millard-caravan/m-p/16049

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Peggers
Becoming a Leader

@Katbru Thank you! It took me about 3 weeks to do - full-time. I did it over Xmas when I had a fortnight's holiday. Plus a couple of weekends. I had a plan that I worked out in advance and followed that. It was fun!

Beachbox
Having an Impact

Very Cool!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects