Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Looking for linoleum for caravan flooring

jhooper
Just Starting Out

Looking for linoleum for caravan flooring

Hi, new here, I'm renovating a caravan and looking for turquoise or mint/white squares linoleum like the black and white squares can anyone help?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: caravan flooring

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @jhooper. It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

I've had a look through our available products both in-store and through special orders and unfortunately, nothing matches your description.

Let me mention our resident caravan renovating expert @Peggers to see if he would know of any sources for vintage linoleum. If you haven't already I'm sure you'll enjoy reading through Rob's caravan renovation articles starting with How to renovate a caravan - Part 1

We look forward to hearing more about your caravan renovation project and would encourage you to let us know if you ever need assistance or would like to share something with us. I trust you'll find loads of inspiration from within the community as our creative members are contributing their projects here every day.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects