Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Looking for stainless steel outdoor heater

Brettram65
Just Starting Out

Looking for stainless steel outdoor heater

Your range of outdoor heaters is limited (particularly at the Vermont store). Will outdoor heater range improve in next couple of months? We are. Looking for a stainless steel model within the $200 to $400 range.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: outdooor Heaters

Hello @Brettram65

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's fabulous to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about outdoor heaters.

Were you after a gas bottle or electric type heater? At the moment only the gas bottle heaters from the Fiametta Range are available in stainless steel online. These heaters would come into the price range you've mentioned. The rest are all-electric systems. Let me make some enquiries for you and see if they have any other heaters scheduled to come into the store. As soon as I have more information, I'll get back to you.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: outdooor Heaters

Hello @Brettram65 

I've just been in contact with the Bunnings Vermont store and they've informed me that the next shipment of heaters will arrive at the store in late March. If you have a question about heaters or need assistance with anything else, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects