Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Mosaic Artwork

TerryN
Having an Impact

Mosaic Artwork

Hello all,I've just joined the site recently and haven't uploaded any of my many varied projects (which include,landscaping,mosaics,graphite drawing,woodwork,etc,etc,) yet so thought I would do so for interest.AliMosaics2.jpg

maryg
Building a Reputation

Re: Mosaic Artwork

Absolutely stunning Love this!!

maryg
Building a Reputation

Your work is unbelievably fantastic sooo awesome!! Takes mosaic to a whole new level Do you sell your pieces? They are so true to life Love them :smile:

TerryN
Having an Impact

Hello Mary,I'll enclose a couple of drawings that I have completely recently. I've been drawing for quite a while now but have long periods in between projects as we do get very busy in our work.But I try to get one completed every few weeks or so.I only use graphic pencils, as they are a no fuss,no mess,medium to use and you just put the piece away when you've had enough.I think it is handy having some basic sketching skills when setting out your mosaics as well,if you are trying to get a recognisable face on one at least.I look forward to seeing your completed piece soon.Regards Terry.JJ10.jpgAlbert6.jpgCB7.jpgEllascan8.jpgJanis15.jpgPWalker15.jpg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects