Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Mosaic pebble outdoor & general DIY training

RJ
Just Starting Out

Mosaic pebble outdoor & general DIY training

Need help and ideas on how to do pebble mosaic on crushed rock base in my garden.

Also does anyone provide general DIY training and how to use tools etc. 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Mosaic pebble outdoor & general DIY training

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @RJ. It's wonderful to have you join us. We are really looking forward to seeing how you can improve your garden and develop your D.I.Y. skills.

You've certainly come to the right place if you want some help to become more proficient in D.I.Y. and get the most from your tools. We're sure you will get plenty of helpful information, advice and inspiration from our amazing community members, who are often very generous in sharing their time, knowledge and experience.

For your pebble mosaic project, do you have some photos or plans that you could share so we have a better idea of what you are planning? We are more than happy to help. Even just some photos of your garden how it is now, and a little more detail about what you would like to achieve would help members be able to provide more specific and helpful advice. 

And in regards to helping you to improve your skills, can you please tell us what kinds of projects you would like to tackle and what tools you want to learn to use? 

We would obviously encourage you to use the search functionality here on the Bunnings Workshop site as you will find so many helpful discussions and inspiring projects. The Bunnings website's D.I.Y. Advice section also has loads of detailed step-by-step guides and videos that you should find extremely helpful.

All the best,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects