Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

My first mosaic

DoubleC
Finding My Feet

My first mosaic

F14D7FE8-E11E-444A-8F3E-FF2469CC8DA3.jpeg

778110D3-3C1C-4B6A-9C5C-59F2431ED986.jpeg

  

12C0925E-0C40-4B96-945F-A30FAC66B14C.jpeg

84F33D29-D365-423D-8A7D-EA775F74352E.jpeg

  

After destroying so many small outdoor tables used to hold my favourite pot plants and many cups of tea with friends on my front verandah, I decided to make my own water and weatherproof tables. 
After watching a few YouTube videos I headed into Bunnings and found everything I needed!

I’m pretty impressed with the result!

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: My first mosaic

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @DoubleC. It's brilliant to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing your mosaic table project.

I am very impressed with your results as well! My first mosaic doesn't even come close to how amazing this is. I love the colours and the design you've chosen. Did you run into any difficulties, or are there any tips you could share with our members which would be useful whilst attempting such a project?

What do you plan on mosaicing next? Some matching coasters would be neat! 

Well done, and I look forward to your next project.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great work @DoubleC, you should feel really proud of the end result. 

Make sure you search for the word mosiac here on Workshop as you'll find lots of inspiration for your next project, such as projects by @maryg and @TerryN  this wonderful mosiac table by @lifestylebymari.

Welcome to Bunnings Workshop. We're looking forward to reading more about your upcoming projects and plans.

Jason

Baretta11
Becoming a Leader

@DoubleC 

I'm impressed too, well done.

I did my own mosiac a few years ago now and found it impossible at the time to get help as most mosiacs is done on old pottery or glass and I was using steel but I did what I thought was right and whilst it's not perfect it turned out ok I think.100_3270.JPG100_3289.JPG100_3295.JPG

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Wow @DoubleC & @Baretta11!

Your mosaic pieces are just gorgeous. I agree with @MitchellMc, matching coasters for both tables would be amazing. 

Great job!

Katie

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects