Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

New range of Gerni Pressure Washers

Aussiebuoy
Growing in Experience

New range of Gerni Pressure Washers

After learning that some (all?) of Gerni's current range of pressure washers are now discontinued models, I have just spoken to Gerni Australia who informed me that Gerni's new range of pressure washers will be released in Australia at the end of November, and available exclusively from Bunnings.  Unfortunately, no other information is currently available from Gerni Australia.    

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: New range of Gerrni Pressure Washers

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Aussiebuoy. It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for making your first post.

I've made contact with Gerni and have confirmed the information you have been provided. The current older range will be replaced by a new range featuring the exact same specifications but with a new look to the chassis of the machine. Currently, there appears to be adequate stock in stores until the new range is released later this year.

If there was a question you had about the new range or if you were wanting to purchase a product from the current range and were having difficulty then I would be more than happy to assist.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi MitchellMc,

Thank you for your welcoming email.

I am a little surprised to learn that the new range of Gerni pressure washers will only involve a cosmetic change, as I understood that there will be technical or specification changes/updates to some models.

Also, do you know if Bunnings will stock the full range of accessories for the Gerni pressure washers?

Regards,

Ausiebuoy

Hi @Aussiebuoy,

I've double-checked the previous information provided with the supplier. I can confirm that the new product range will feature the same specifications and any alteration will only be cosmetic. The range of accessories available will remain the same as it has always been and they will be compatible with the new range of machines.

Please let me know if you need further information or had questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects