Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Outdoor furniture revamp

skye164
Just Starting Out

Outdoor furniture revamp

Hey there! Wondering what others have used in regards to sanders, paint, primers etc when repainting their outdoor settings.

Focusing mainly on steel and aluminium settings. Any hints, tips or general advice would be very appreciated! I have started and so far am quite happy with my results but even so love some feedback. 

When it comes to the cushions on them some can be a fabric while others are a polyester and I’m not sure how to go about recolouring them as the cushions are whole and haven’t got a cover like what is mentioned online.

Thanks again!

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Outdoor furniture revamp

Hi @skye164,

Many thanks for joining in the discussion on Workshop. Great to have you in the community and we look forward to reading more about your projects and plans. 

Could we trouble you for some photos of the settings you are restoring? It might help members provide more useful and specific advice if they can see what you are working with. 

Please let me know if you ever need assistance getting the most from the Workshop site.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects