Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Pool salt

Beagle
Finding My Feet

Pool salt

Does anyone know where pool salt is available?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Pool salt

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Beagle. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about pool salt availability.

Were there currently stock issues at your local store, as pool salt is available at most of our stores? If you have a look at the pool salt on the Bunnings website, you can check the availability at the stores closest to you.

Please let me know if you have issues or require further asiistance.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Pool salt

Thanks for your suggestion Mitchell. Unfortunately my local bunnings stores don't have any pool salt in stock and no one seems to know when it will come in. As I live in SE Brisbane I'm finding it very difficult to locate this product. 

Screenshot_20220308-080133_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220308-080046_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220308-080039_Google.jpg

Norm4103
Just Starting Out

When will pool chemicals be back in stores?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: When will pool chemicals be back in stores?

@Beagle and @Norm4103,

Due to the extreme weather event many of us are experiencing on the East coast, there has been an unprecedented demand for all pool-related chemicals. Our suppliers are currently working to ensure a speedy resupply of pool chemicals into our stores, and we hope to have sufficient stock levels available shortly. 

Many thanks for your patience, and we look forward to our stock levels returning to normal as soon as possible.

Mitchell

Just Starting Out

Pool SALT

I am looking for a long time pool salt is available or not 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Pool SALT

Hi @333555,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We would be happy to help you track down some pool salt in your area. Can you please tell us what is your closest Bunnings store?

Thanks,

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects