Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Show off your pet

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Show off your pet

It's my dog Humphrey's birthday today, so it seems as good an excuse as any to encourage Workshop  members to show off your pets.

Here's Humphrey, and I look forward to seeing your pets...

Jason

Humphrey.JPG

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Show off your pet

@Baretta11 

I heard a whisper you might have some cute puppies to show off. Can you please share a photo or two?

@bradthumb 

Also keen to see more photos of your adorable furry friend.

Jason

Update for Gem

She is now a mum of 7 puppies just turned 4 weeks old today.

There are two blue girls, 2 red girls, 2 blue boys and one red boy.

Had a big outing today going to the vets for their microchips.100_4011.JPG100_4017.JPG

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Baretta11

Thank you so much for sharing this picture of Gem and her pups. They look wonderful! I can already imagine that they will be a handful in several weeks as pups grow up so quick. 

Eric 

Hi Eric,

The pups won't be a handful to me as they will be in their forever homes by the time they are 6 weeks old and that's only two weeks away!!

So for now they are still lovely little bundles of fluff, licking and being quite submissive.

I just so love this time with them as they are too young to be destructive or do anything wrong really and hopefully if they are handled correctly, supervised and trained, they will all make lovely four legged family members.

Three sold and four to go.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects