Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Super learner questions - wood cutting service for table project?

Ninaninja
Growing in Experience

Super learner questions - wood cutting service for table project?

Hello experts,

I would like to make some entry way table where I can leave keys and little pots.

Does Bunnings offer wood cutting service if I know what size pieces of wood I need?

Since I am a super learner, I would like to have a go with few little projects before I invest big money on electronic saws. 

Advice please 🙏

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Super learner questions

Welcome to the Workshop community @Ninaninja. It's fantastic to have you join us!

Bunnings certainly does offer a wood cutting service which makes it super easy to do without a saw when starting out. If you take your sizes with you the team there will be more than happy make the cuts. Just be aware there are some limitations on how small the pieces they can cut are, generally no smaller than 30cm across.

It's great to have such a keen new community member with us. Anytime you have a question or want to share a project with the community, just hit the "Start a new discussion" button.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Ninaninja
Growing in Experience

Re: Super learner questions

Thank you so much for your reply! 

I will research about my  very first project and will get back to you for more details 👍

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects