Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

TV antenna

davetherave
Finding My Feet

TV antenna

Is it possible to replace an antenna yourself or does it need to be installed professionally 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: TV antenna

Hi @davetherave,

Welcome to the Workshop community and thanks for joining in the discussion. I'm sure this will be a popular topic with our members and look forward to reading more about your projects and plans for around the house and garden.

Before I hand over to the community, I thought I would let you know that if you decide against a D.I.Y. job, there is an installation service that Bunnings offers.

Feel free to post anytime you need a hand with a project, and let me know if you ever need assistance getting the most from the site. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Shane
Having an Impact

You can do it yourself @davetherave. Very easy if you are just replacing an existing one. It doesn't carry any current so doesn't need an electrician. Although, if you are planning to get up on the roof, do be very, very careful and stay safe.  

Thank you our son in law has offered to go up on the roof and replace it as there is no danger from the actual replacing the antenna. Thanks again for your response 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects