Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

The Boogie Wonder Van

Peggers
Becoming a Leader

The Boogie Wonder Van

Interior of the Boogie Wonder Van - my latest creationInterior of the Boogie Wonder Van - my latest creationA distinctly 70s retro feelA distinctly 70s retro feelMy latest van projectMy latest van projectTook a while to source accessories...Took a while to source accessories...

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: The Boogie Wonder Van

Very groovy @Peggers, thanks so much for sharing. What kind of van is it this time? I'm sure there will be lots of interest in your project as caravans are surging in popularity at the moment. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

I'm totally diggin' the vibes @Peggers

Every time I see one of your creations I go looking online for caravans to buy. I'm sure there are some secret connections you need to find decent prices, but even the most dilapidated examples I can find a really quite expensive. I'm not sure if it is because they are charging per kilogram of rust that is contained within them. I'm sure I'll come across something one day.

Great job.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks @MitchellMc,

Your comment about 'charging per kilogram of rust' made me laugh out loud. I must admit, I have to see quite a few caravans before I buy one, and like you say, there are some expensive dilapidated vans out there. They need to be strong and solid for me to attempt a renovation - I'm really just decorating and doing DIY and haven't got the skills to rebuild a structurally damaged or rusted van. The secret is simply to keep looking, know roughly what you want, and then don't hesitate when you see the right van at the right price - jump in the car and go take a look before someone else snaps it up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects